Terms and Conditions of Refund Promotion
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Godrej Consumer Products (UK) Ltd, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road, Hounslow, TW3 3LL
- Offer open to UK and ROI residents excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, its subcontractors, subsidiaries, associated agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- The 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed offer is available on promotional 20ml packs of Original, Comfort and Strong Perspirex purchased up to 31/12/2019.
- Only one purchase will be refunded per valid application.
- Only one application for a refund may be made per household.
- To be valid for a refund, customers must visit moneyback.perspirex.co.uk and complete the online application form including a minimum 15 word negative statement detailing why you were not satisfied with the product. Customers will need to upload a copy of the original till receipt and a photo of the promotional packaging.
- Alternatively, consumers may download the form and mail the original receipt, original promotional packaging, and completed form to ‘Perspirex Satisfaction Guaranteed Offer’, Valassis Limited, Weldon House, Corby Gate Business Park, Priors Haw Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5JG
- Claims must be made within 28 day of purchase. Closing date for receipt of applications by the promoter is 28/01/2020; applications received after this date for any reason will not be eligible.
- Valid applicants will be refunded the purchase price of their purchase of Perspirex on promotional 20ml packs of Original, Comfort and Strong up to a maximum value of £8.49/€11.99 , plus the cost of second class postage if applicable, within 28 days of receipt of valid claims. Refunds will be made by cheque sent to the name and address supplied on the original application form. By submitting a refund form, claimants agree and acknowledge that Valassis Ltd (“Valassis”) will act as their agent and will be authorised to take all steps necessary to recover and hold a refund for and on their behalf. The Promoter will pay refunds to Valassis, for holding and transferring to valid claimants in accordance with these terms and conditions. Payment by the Promoter of a refund to Valassis constitutes settlement of the Promoter’s obligation to that claimant. Valassis will then be responsible for making a refund payment to the claimant in accordance with Condition 7 above.
- Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail/An Post surcharge deducted from their refund; if the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued and the claim will be deemed as invalid.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the promoter for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- By entering this promotion, applicants agree to be bound by the decision of the promoter in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England, Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and the Courts of Republic of Ireland.
Claimants give their consent that their personal data will be processed by a third party on behalf of the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion only. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.